Lakeview Union School educates the children from the towns of Greensboro and Stannard in kindergarten through sixth grade who attend classes in one of two buildings. The ‘lower campus’ town hall building was built in 1910. Inside that building are the Town Clerk’s Offices, two classrooms and the art/music room. The ‘upper campus’, or main building, contains classrooms, a multi-purpose room, library, offices, computer lab, a conference room and the kitchen. The original structure was built in 1957. In 1985, when Stannard and Greensboro formed Lakeview Union School, the library, office, bathrooms and multi-purpose room were added.