OSSU school-based clinics:
- Craftsbury Academy: 11/16, 12/7
- There will be an option for parents of K-2 students to bring them to the Academy or to have the elementary school provide transportation.
- Hardwick Elementary: 11/19, 12/10
- Wolcott Elementary: 12/15, 1/5/22
- Students will be able to get vaccinated at Hardwick Elementary on the Hardwick dates above. There will be an option for parents to bring their children to HES or to have Woodbury provide transportation.
- Students will be able to get vaccinated at Craftsbury Elementary on the Craftsbury dates above. There will be an option for parents to bring their children to Craftsbury or to have Lakeview provide transportation.
You can also schedule vaccinations through the state website for non-school based clinics.
Hardwick Health Center clinics:
- First dose: November 9th from 4-7pm.
- Second dose: November 30th from 4-7pm.
- You do not need to be a Hardwick Health Center patient.
- You must sign up on the Vermont Department of Health website.
- No walk-ins accepted.
- Questions: please call VDH at (855) 722-7878.